Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A new adventure

So a new journey begins, new experiences lie ahead, and the excitement of a new pilgrimage with all of its fears, excitement, and wonder lie before me. Yes, this blog is just another journey I am undertaking, and it is just as much a journey of discovery as if I were boarding an airplane for a foreign destination. It will be a fun time--rather I should say an interesting time.
Like many of my journeys I have begun this on with uncertainity and a degree of dread, wondering what will happen ahead. My uncertainity lies in whether people will be interested in the things I will be telling about, but then I realized it is not about what people think, instead about what I have seen and experienced that I want to describe. So like it or not I invite you to join me on this little excursion.

No comments:

Post a Comment